« Home

Sunday, June 25, 2017


Main Page Image


English or Spanish

 The Gadsden School District has one Student Transfer Request Form that may be used for either of the three different types of transfer requests,

·  Out-of-Zone

· Out-of-District 

· School Choice

The form is divided into seven sections. To obtain the transfer form, you may pick it up at your home school or The Family Information Resource Center.






This site is best viewed at 1024 x 768 resolution.